Quality brake parts ready to fit -
Maximum safety and peace of mind
If you are ever in doubt about the state of your brakes, our
qualified technicians will first check and then replace your brakes - only if required.
Please leave your vehicle with us for as long as necessary to complete any necessary work.
If you experience any of the following your brakes need attention:
- A grinding or squealing noise when braking
- Juddering when brakes are applied
- Pulling to one side when braking
- A grinding noise when the brakes are not applied
- A loss of efficiency during heavy braking or on a long descent
- A hard or spongy brake pedal
- Rear wheels locking up when braking
If you are experiencing any of the above brake symptoms don't wait until
it's too late. We are more than happy to regularly inspect your brake pads, shoes, brake
discs and drums for any wear and tear in order to provide maximum safety for your car and
you - as well as the highest efficiency rating possible.
What we do:
- Undertake a digital measurement of wear (brake pads, shoes, brake discs and drums)
- Restore the braking system to as near the manufacturer's original specification as possible
Drive in today for your free brake check!
Call Now For the Best Prices on 01708 752511